Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The Introduction

Actually, i already have a blog. But that is associated with msn, so only those who are on msn can view that. One of my friends Ashwin, heard or rather read about my blog through my sister and wanted to read what I had written. When he heard that it was not on blogspot... he was all... "shift to blogspot ". So I thought, "Hey! why not!", In the sense that I'm not exactly SHIFTING here, more like, i now have two blogs for two sets of readers (though the posts will be the same).
I have posted a lot on my msn blog over a period of time, so initially I plan to just repost those entries here, because a lot of that gives a sort of insight into my life and my world and it'll be like a continuity.
Most of my entries are based on things happening either in my life or a friend's. They may sound cryptic, because I don't mention names, but the feelings and thoughts are plain to see.
I love comments by the way, so even if you dont have anything to say, just say hi! chumma... for fun!!

1 comment:

Ashwin said...

let me the first one to leave a comment and say it has been a great joy to have my name mentioned on ur blog [:P]